I have some wonderful & exciting news: I am going to be teaching on Life Book 2018! I’m so happy and honored to be part of this amazing year-long art course, because in the past I was a participant myself and I’ve loved it so much!
And even more exciting news is that I can give away ONE FREE SPOT to one of you! So keep reading to learn more about Life Book 2018 and to find out how you can win this giveaway. 🙂
What is Life Book?
First let me tell you a bit more about Life Book in case you haven’t heard about it yet. Life Book, a celebration and honouring of YOU is a year-long mixed media art class organised by Tamara Laporte from Willowing Arts.
“A celebration and honouring of YOU”
Tamara is joined by 23 incredible art teachers who are all gearing up to share their mixed media techniques, tips and tricks with you. Themed around self-development and healing, you’ll be creating several loose mixed media art journal pages per month which by the end of the year you will bind into a beautiful journal – a Life Book. You will have a wonderful keepsake that you can treasure for the rest of your life!
New Life Book
This year, Life Book is going to be bigger and better by including another 12 fantastic artists and wellness guides who will focus on additional personal development practices and other art modalities, like sculpting, photography & writing!
You will also be introduced to yoga, dance and other wellness exercises to help support your personal development journey more holistically. Imagine the fun we will have getting introduced to and acquainted with some of the other wonderful art forms out there!
You can find out a lot more about this wildly popular course (it has been joined by over 16500 people in the past!) by clicking HERE.
“Learn more about art & how to be kinder towards yourself”
My Class in Life Book
Currently I am developing my class, and what I can tell you now is that I will definitely be making a portrait for my lesson. It could be a mixed media portrait like you see in the image at the top of this page, or a charcoal drawing like the one here to the right, or a different type of portrait. I still have to decide, but I do have some fun ideas!
So if you want to start the year with a fabulous creative BANG and spend 2018 with a wonderful creative community of like-minded souls, learning more about art and how to be kinder and more loving towards yourself, be sure to join once registration opens! 🙂
Registration opens: September 12, 2017
Class begins: January 1, 2018
Keep this page bookmarked so that you can sign up the moment registration opens!
I am so happy that I can give away one free spot in Life Book 2018 to one lucky winner, yay! And if you follow the blog hop (see below for links and dates) you can up your chances of winning a space by entering all the other giveaways as well!
To enter the giveaway please follow these three steps:
- Sign up to my newsletter (click here), if you aren’t already subscribed. This will also give you access to my free portrait video tutorial.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or Google+ (use this link https://wp.me/p4IoYW-1rJ in your post).
- Leave a comment below stating why you would love to join Life Book 2018.
Also, make sure you’ve read this information. I will announce the winner Monday 11 September, here on my blog. The winner will be contacted by email, so please ensure your email address is valid. Good luck!! 🙂
We have a winner!!
The winner of the free spot in Life Book 2018 is…
Woohoo, congratulations Leanne!! I have contacted you by email to take care of your registration. Enjoy the course!!
Thanks so much to all of you who participated in this giveaway. If you did not win the free spot: registration for the course opens tomorrow, Tuesday September 12 and you can sign up with a 20% discount until the end of December 2017! Click here to sign up and use the coupon code LOVEBOMB2018 at checkout. See you in class! 🙂
Here is the list of the other amazing teachers who will be teaching on Life Book – they too will be giving away a spot on Life Book so go check them out and enter their giveaways!
- Saturday 19 August 2017: Tamara Laporte
- Sunday 20 August 2017: Devorah Spilman
- Sunday 20 August 2017: Juna Biagioni
- Monday 21 August 2017: Christie Drahnak
- Tuesday 22 August 2017: Gabrielle J-C
- Tuesday 22 August 2017: Laura Horn
- Wednesday 23 August 2017: Marielle Stolp
- Wednesday 23 August 2017: Danielle Mack
- Thursday 24 August 2017: Lucy Brydon
- Friday 25 August 2017: Sarah Trumpp
- Friday 25 August 2017: Effy Wild
- Saturday 26 August 2017: Mystele Kirkeeng
- Sunday 27 August 2017: Deanna Jinjoe
- Sunday 27 August 2017: Alena Hennessy
- Monday 28 August 2017: Sharon Harkness-Dobler
- Tuesday 29 August 2017: Sophie Adamou
- Tuesday 29 August 2017: Amanda Grace
- Wednesday 30 August 2017: Jane Spakowsky
- Thursday 31 August 2017: Nanda Boukes
- Thursday 31 August 2017: Flora Bowley
- Friday 1 September 2017: Andrea Gomoll
- Saturday 2 September 2017: Jo Klima
- Sunday 3 September 2017: S Rebecca Leigh
- Sunday 3 September 2017: Julie Gibbons
- Monday 4 September 2017: Ivy Newport
- Tuesday 5 September 2017: Tara Marie Jack
- Tuesday 5 September 2017: Annie Hamman
- Wednesday 6 September 2017: Joy Ting Charde
- Thursday 7 September 2017: Tara Morris
- Thursday 7 September 2017: Louise Gale
- Friday 8 September 2017: Wyanne
- Saturday 9 September 2017: Katrina Koltes
- Sunday 10 September 2017: Kathy Glynn
- Monday 11 September 2017: Jeanne Marie Webb
Have a great time following the blog hop! 🙂